One New Door
The hints to help you find the new door are as follows:
1. The door ill be near the beach
2. The door will be at the north end of the beach
3. These fairies may have their own boat!
4. Looks like the surfer fairies and the fairies near the old Aunt Daisy's will be getting new neighbors!
Find the door, take a photo of yourself with the door and post it on our Facebook page (or email it to us with permission to upload it) and you're in to win a door of your own as long as we get your photo before 3pm on Saturday the 12th.
If you find (and send us photo evidence as above) of all eight doors you'll get a second entry into the draw!
Seven Existing Fairy Doors
There are seven doors near the Titahi Bay Beach. They are:
1. The Surfer Fairies door, near Vella Street.
2. Remembering Aunt Daisy's Door, near the old coffee shop.
3. The Bench Door. Along the path above the beach.
4. Froglette's Windows. The actual door is missing but her windows remain. (Please don't climb up the bank, it's getting pretty damaged)
5. Tricka's door. Near the Surf Life Save club
6. Arnold Park door. By the playground, also known as Roly-Poly Park
7. The Bridge door. At the southern end of the beach.
Precise map locations and helpful photos can be found on the Imagination Doors Google Map.
Stephen and Karin